Non-Toxic Yard Application Subcription
Lawn Care Contract
This Lawn Care Contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”) is entered into as of purchase date of the subscription by purchaser(Client) and service provider (NativeJax LLC), collectively referred to as the “Parties,” both of whom agree to be bound by
1. Purpose. The Client hires the Service Provider to provide the following lawn care related services, Monthly Lawn & Garden Application of En-Soil for 1 Year Period (Under 0.25 acres).
2. Term. This Contract shall commence upon purchase and shall continue for a year..
3. Schedule. The Service Provider agrees to conduct their work between the hours of 7am-8pm, EST and no less than once a month.
All working times must be agreed upon by both the Service Provider and the
Client. A schedule change is possible if there is written confirmation by both the
Service Provider and the Client.
4. Location. The Service Provider will conduct all lawn care related activities at the
Client’s address, as stated in purchase location address.
5. Client’s Responsibilities. The Client must provide full access to the property within a specified time and inform the Service Provider of all subsurface service and utility lines.
6. Materials. The Service Provider will provide any and all needed materials to regularly maintain the Client’s lawn.
7. Terms of Agreement. This Contract is in full force and effect from the start date of this Contract until this Contract has finished.
8. Compensation. The Client will pay the Service Provider $50 on
the first of each month for regular services performed for the rest of the
month. Any additional lawn care related services must be negotiated between the Service Provider and the Client on a case by case basis with written records documenting each case.
9. Modifications. Any changes and/or modifications to this Contract must be made in writing to be signed by both Parties.
10. Termination. Either party may terminate this contract at any time by supplying a written notice of termination on a specified date to the other party, with at least two weeks notice prior to the stated date of termination.
11. Relationship of the Parties. The Service Provider is an independent contractor. Neither Party is an agent, representative, partner, or employee of the other Party. The Parties understand this Contract is not an exclusive arrangement. The Parties agree that they are free to enter into other similar agreements with other parties. The Service Provider agrees that they will not enter into any agreements that conflict with their obligations under this Contract.
12. Limitation of Liability. The Parties each agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from the negligence of or breach of this Contract by the indemnifying party,
its respective successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Contract. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Contract by its natural termination or the early termination by either party.
13. Legal Fees. I n the event of a dispute resulting in legal action, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees, collection fees and the like.
14. Severability. In the event that any provision of this Contract is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Contract and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
15. Legal and Binding Contract. This Contract is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Contract.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Contract shall be
governed by Florida State law.
17. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Contract represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both Parties.